Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Juice Beauty makes CC Cream Silicone-Free

When BB creams first hit the US market last year, I was ecstatic. As a beauty junkie enthusiast, all-in-one products are as tempting as they are plentiful - needless to say I jumped right in. Alas, this "enthusiasm" led to a silicone allergy discovery as many BB Creams are made with a lot of silicone in order to create that smooth, flawless look. After months and months of searching for an alternative, Juice Beauty skipped the line and debuted its Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream. At first, I thought it was a typo but as "BB" stands for "Beauty Balm" or "Blemish Balm", "CC" means "Color Correcting" and is designed for people are hyper-pigmented or those with sun damage. There are ingredients that lighten those dark spots while also protecting from further damage with SPF.

Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream in Warm Glow
I am very familiar with Juice Beauty and their use of organic ingredients and juices as the foundation for their entire skincare lineup. Personally, I enjoy using this creme as a primer under a mineral power or my MUFE Pro Finish as it is a tad on the thicker side but really smooths things out nicely. I also wear it alone for sheer coverage day to day; its not pigmented enough to cover like a foundation but it definitely evens skin tone. But the BEST part of this CC cream is that it really does fade all my old acne scars - naturally! Pretty soon, I might not need this product at all! Just kidding, Juice Beauty, I'm hooked on this multifaceted product as it just continues to find ways to make my skin happy.

What about you - do you have a favorite BB or CC Cream?

No comments: