Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Nailing it: butter London Spring 2013 Nail Lacquers

Spring is my favorite season so when it came to looking for new nail hues, I wanted colors that were fun, flirty and mirrored my excitement.  There was no shortage of collections to choose from - everyone from Essie to O.P.I. to Zoya attempted to catch my eye but the best shades seemed to come from across the pond. butter London's Lacquers may all be pastels but they seem to have popped right out of a pretty box of delectable macaroons. Aptly named Sweetie Shop, the collection includes (from left to right): Fiver (the prettiest mint you ever did see) Fruit Machine (a true bubblegum pink) Molly Coddled (a lovely lavender) and Kerfuffle (very cantaloupe-esque).

butter London Spring 2013:
(l to r): Fiver, Fruit Machine, Molly Coddled, and Kerfuffle

Having tried butter before, I know to expect a smooth, shiny finish with none of the bad stuff. Their 3 free formula and über pigmented polishes make them a guilty-but-actually-good-for-me pleasure.

(l to r): Molly Coddled, Fruit Machine, Fiver, Kerfuffle

Two additional shades that I did not purchase are Cuppa (yep, its coffee colored) and Jasper (a bright, sunshine yellow). Both are cute but not as fab as the other four - I had to have them! Could. Not. Leave. Them. There. The summer collection is about to debut in stores but this Sweetie Collection will be a tough act to follow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for providing clear information on this. you can also refer Crusher Manufacturers.