Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Power to the Petal

Happy May Day!! May is my favorite month and not just because it's the one I was born in but really because everything comes to life! Gone is the crappy weather and in rush the new flowers and vibrant colors of Spring. Are you ready for all this delicious change? I am cause I've got the new Sugar Petal Tinted Lip Treatment from Fresh and it's a beauty!
Fresh Sugar Petal Tinted Lip Treatment
Ordinarily, I would never go for something this shade as I like nude, deep lip tones rather than something soft and feminine. However, whilst perusing around Sephora a few weeks back, I noticed this new shade had been added to their already impressive lineup. There was no way that this mauvey pink could look good on me. I already own almost every shade as these truly are universally flattering but at some point, there has to be one that just doen't work, right? Wrong! Its a warm but subtle pink - not really bright or striking but still gives that great balance of tint and treatment that Fresh is known for.
Pretty Petal Pink
All of the Sugar Tinted Lip Treatments have SPF 15 along with a blend of various oils like jojoba, oli, and avocado. They really do contain sugar which is a natural humectant that stops moisture from leaving the lips. I love them ALL - I just can't get enough! A quick swipe puts a spring in my step which is quite appropriate, given the season.


No comments: