Monday, March 19, 2012

Say "Yes" to Carrots


This week (more like last week,) I did a review on the AMAZING San Francisco-based skin care brand Yes to Carrots. All of the products from their four fantastic lines are more than 90% natural because they are made with organic fruits and vegetables. They are also paraben, SLS, and petroleum free!! Here's the line up:

Yes to Carrots - Nourishes Normal to Dry Skin
Yes to Cucumbers - Soothes Sensitive Skin (also hypoallergenic!)
Yes to Blueberries - Arms Maturing Skin with Necessary Antioxidants
Yes to Tomatoes - Clears Troubled Skin (my fav!!)


I have been using the Daily Clarifying Cleanser and Daily Balancing Moisturizer from their Yes to Tomatoes line and I cannot tell you what a difference it has made on my skin!! I almost wish I would have done a before and after but I has no idea these products would work wonders like they have. I think its the Lycopene from the tomatoes that really did the trick.


I also tried the facial towelettes from the soothing Yes to Cucumbers line and I think they are the BEST makeup removing cloths EVER. They do their job AND they're moisturizing too!


I started picking up other things from the original line like the the body butter and color lip balm and I have to say, so far I love everything. It's very rare when this happens, folks, as I am VERY picky and not afraid to return things I dont like. I think this is an phenomenal company with a great mission and excellent execution. Check out their website at www.yestocarrots.com but you should be able to find most of the products at stores like Ulta, Walmart and Target in the natural beauty/skincare asile. Happy Shopping!

Glowingly Yours,
the mixx chic

1 comment:

Ujan sharma said...

This is an excellent post I seen thanks to share it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such a excellent post.

banana benefits for skin