Monday, March 19, 2012

Review: Make Up For Ever

I'll admit that I have been wanting to try this brand for a while but let's face it, walking into Sephora one gets a little distracted. Thank goodness I live in LA where there is a freestanding boutique in Beverly Hills that gives the brand the home base it deserves. Last week, I took a class and learned soooo much from their incredible team that I literally drove right home to make this video.



Basically, their HD makeup looks phenomenal on camera and I cannot tell you how light it feels. It's really something you have to experience for yourself. I am hooked and cannot wait for my next pro class!! Here are the products I picked up:

HD Microperfecting Primer in 4,
HD Invisible Cover Foundation in 153,
& HD Concealer in 340

Eyeshadows: 131 (mauve), 4 (black), and 28 (brown)


 Ready for a Close-up?



I am looking forward to exploring more of Make Up For Ever as a brand. Their dedication to new technology really stands out and makes sense for this ever changing industry. Hope to have some more goodies to review soon!

Ta Ta For Now,
the mixx chic

No comments: