Monday, February 13, 2012

Review: Shop MAC/Cook MAC 2012



Hello my darlings!! I'm very excited because MAC's Spring collection has come out strong with a powerful pop of color. I was immediately in love with everything but I also wanted something new - something I didn't have...

My picks from the FABULOUS new MAC collections: Cook MAC (left) and Shop MAC (right)!!

Kissable Lipcolour (l) and Tendertone Lip Balm (r)

From Cook MAC: Tendertone Lip Balm  in "Hush, Hush"


From Shop MAC: Kissable Lipcolour  in "Scan-delicious"


"Hush, Hush" (l) and "Scan-delicious" (r)

From the Shop MAC collection there is the Kissable Lipcolour which I show in "Scan-delicious". It's a lipstick/lip gloss hybrid and is super pigmented. I'm not entirely sure about the "kissable" part but my lips are loving how this feels ;-)

Then, from the Cook MAC Collection, there is the Tendertone Lip Balm - a lip balm/lip gloss hybrid in "Hush, Hush". It has SPF 12 and tastes like Lip Smackers!! I love it for everyday because it's the perfect, gloss nude with added sun protection.

In all, I'm loving these new limited edition lip products. They are great additions to any MAC collection but if I were you, I'd get them before they're gone!! There are several more shades to choose from so be sure to check out a store near you.

till next time,
The Mixx Chic

No comments: