Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Easy Beach Makeup



Hello all! I've been wanting to post this one for a while mostly because of it's fabulous guest star: my little sister!! Sel was gracious enough to sit down with me for a short makeup tutorial that is specifically for the beach. Not that you can't wear it anywhere else - it's a great, simple natural look that features five of my favorite products:

Josie Maran Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation in Medium Dark
MAC Pro Longwear Eye Shadow in Carefree
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Mascara in Very Black*
CoverGirl Professional Natural Lash Mascara in Clear
Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm in Whole Lotta Honey

Little side note: since we filmed this, CoverGirl launched a new, smudge proof mascara that I LOVE called LashBlast 24 Hour Mascara. I highly recommend it!! 

xoxo,
the mixx chic


No comments: