Sunday, February 5, 2012

Prague

A few weeks ago, I spent a beautifully brisk week in the capital city of the Czech Republic and was overwhelmed by the sheer, quiet beauty of it all. To me, Prague looked like a scene straight out of a pop-up fairy tale book - in fact, I'm pretty sure its where Disney got their inspiration. I can't possibly explain how enchanting this whole experience was but here are some pictures that really don't do it justice. All I can say is that if you ever get the opportunity to go, take it!! I promise you will be glad you did.


High on a hill...


Yes, cars are allowed

Ah-mazing!!

The Prague Castle

View from the Charles Bridge

Cloudy but still picturesque

Center of Old Town
St. Vitus Cathedral

Truly beautiful stained glass windows

Yes, it was enormous

I was just blown away 

Under the Charles bridge at night

The other city of lights


No comments: