Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My Brief "LUSH" Affair


I had heard London calling from across the pond for quite some time and just had to try LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics. I mean, how could I resist? Mixing those dashing Brits with all natural ingredients, packed with love by people with names and guaranteed fresh, fresh, FRESH? Amazing!! So I spent the last few months testing out a variety of skin, hair, and cosmetics including those pictured below. In general, I like these products however I find that the prices are high for how little product you get. I understand that they are selling "freshness" but honestly, most of these have comparable products that are organic or mostly natural if you need your nature fix. Take a look at the video for my product breakdowns - Enjoy!



No comments: